2018 DATES AND PRICING
August 13th – 18th
2018 Pricing: $2500/person
Need a group rate? Contact Us
General Itinerary (Subject to change)
- Monday: Arrival, stop in Townsend for luncheon and any needed supplies, liquor, fishing license, etc, meet and greet, weekly plan, meet your wrangler.Guest Pick up will be at the Bozeman Airport between 11:30 and 2pm Monday. If you have flight difficulties, please contact Shelly at 406-949-7435.
- Tuesday: Safety meeting, short trail ride, gather cattle in the afternoon.
- Wednesday and Thursday: Trailing cattle. Evening fun including hot springs, dance lessons (optional!)
- Friday: AM trailing cows, afternoon/evening activity such as visit to White Sulphur Springs or Ringling, MT, talent show, horse shoe competition, or a barn dance!
- Saturday: Optional morning ride, group roping competition and activities, dinner, Goodbyes