Montana High Country Cattle Drive
List of items to bring:
- Jeans Riding Boots – COMFORTABLE, DURABLE MATERIAL!
- Hat and stampede string (to secure hat). You can also purchase locally.
- Warm Coat Gloves Clothing you can layer. Temperatures vary from hot and dry to cold and wet.
- Swim Suit Extra Socks. (Make sure they are comfortable in your boots!)
- Towel and wash cloth
- Rain Gear: coat, hat cover, pants and/or slicker
- Sleeping Bag + liner (liner optional, adds warmth)
- Chap Stick with sunscreen Sunscreen. (We are at high altitude here. You will burn much faster here)
- Toiletries and medications. Lotion or Cream is recommended. Baby or Talc powder
**You will have a limited opportunity to purchase alcohol, tobacco products, a fishing license and a few other items upon arrival**