Montana High Country Cattle Drive
List of items to bring:
- Jeans and Riding Boots – COMFORTABLE, DURABLE MATERIAL!
- Hat (baseball hat or cowboy hat with stampede string to secure hat). You can also purchase locally.
- Warm Coat / Gloves / Clothing you can layer. Temperatures vary from hot and dry to cold and wet.
- Swim Suit and Extra Socks. (Make sure they are comfortable in your boots!)
- Rain Gear: slicker, hat cover (optional), waterproof pants
- Chap Stick with sunscreen and Sunscreen. (We are at high altitude. You will burn much faster here.)
- Toiletries and medications. Lotion or Cream is recommended. Baby or Talc powder is optional in case you become saddle sore!
**You will have a quick opportunity to purchase alcohol, tobacco products, a fishing license and a few other items upon arrival**